COMMISSION A CUSTOM PAINTING (scroll down for details and pricing)
Commission an custom piece of artwork in pencil or colored pencil, or oil, hand drawn or painted from your photo. Each portrait is completed by my own hand, to be treasured for years. Wedding Portrait, Child/Family Portrait, Memorial, or Pet Portrait! We are here to accommodate all! Own a timeless, personal piece of art that can be appreciated by you and your family for future generations.
I create portraits from the photographs you provide. The challenging part of creating portraits from photos is having the right photo to begin with. A photo can make or break the portrait. A lot of photos are great, but it takes certain qualities to make a portrait. The perfect photo will be a close up, waist up, and with good lighting and contrast. The better the picture, the better the portrait. I will not be able to work off photos that are out-of-focus, poorly lit, or with very small resolution. I take a lot of pride in my work, and try to find the best possible photo to work with.
If you are unsure if your photograph will transfer well into a portrait, please feel free to send me your photos for consideration. Sending multiple photos helps, for it gives me an idea of the subject's looks and personality.
Please check out these sites for more examples of my work:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote on pricing and additional promotional sales.
5 STEP INSTRUCTIONS
1) Contact or email me at email@example.com & please include: a) The size you want b) Any reference photos or example pictures c) A description of your vision - let me know any specific styles, colors, or anything you would like to incorporate into your piece.
2) After determining the level of difficulty, an invoice will be sent through PayPal and a 50% deposit will need to be made in order to begin. Remaining balance is not due until piece is complete.
3) Once invoice is paid, I will begin working on your painting! (Creating a painting can take months depending on the size and difficulty)
4) When the artwork is done, I will send you a separate invoice for the shipping and remaining balance. (I ship World Wide!)
5) Then your custom artwork will be on its way to you! :)